FAQ & Shipping
Anatomy of a Notepad
Not all notepads have to be the same. Submit your own design,
or have us create your notepad to meet your needs.
Notepad features you can order include:
- Logo or Headline
- Header information
- Lines with boxes
- Screened (opaque) logo or watermark
- Lines screened back at 30%
- Grid (.10-.25" spacing) with 30% screen
- Footer with information
Did You Know? Our Notepads . . .
- Are manufactured in the USA
- Are printed on 20lb Bond, 100% SFI Certified, environmentally conscious paper
- Are printed in premium Pantone spot inks
- Come with a free layout with every order
- Come with free design services
- Are zero payment down until you've approved your proof
Ink & Paper Colors
Please note that your monitor may not accurately display the Ink and Paper colors shown below. These are provided for reference only. Color availability may be subject to change.
Our Notepads are printed with 1 or 2 ink colors. Standard & Premium ink colors appear below, but we can print your Notepads using custom ink colors for an additional charge.
Standard Ink Colors
Black Red Green Blue Gray
Premium Ink Colors
Add $20 per color
We offer Notepads printed on a variety of different color stocks. Our standard paper colors appear below. White paper is included at no charge. Please contact us for a quote if you require a different special paper stock.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will I see a proof before you print my notepads?A: Yes, even when you furnish your own file.
Q: When will I see a proof?A: Generally one day.
Q: Do you charge a set up fee?A: Standard setup is included in price of pads. If an overly complex design is needed, we will provide you a design quote before requiring any payment.
Q: How do I pay for my custom-printed notepads?A: We will email you a PayPal invoice for payment. You can pay through PayPal even if you don't have an account - they will accept your credit card. If you would prefer to pay by check you can mail it to the business address on the PayPal invoice.
Q: How long does it take to process an order once my proof is confirmed?A: It depends on the size/kind of order, generally 2-5 days plus shipping time.
Q: Can I order by phone?A: For fastest service, please use our online order form. If you don't see the product you need, please feel free to contact us for a custom quote.
Q: How do I send you my design, logos, or images?A: Files smaller than 5mb can be uploaded when you place your order using our order form. Larger files can be emailed to our email, or contact us for additional options.
Q: What format do I send my images in?A: Vector files are preferred, but send what you have, we can convert for printing.
Q: What if I want to make changes?A: You can email your new art or instructions to our email.
Q: Which carrier do you ship with?A: UPS gives us the best pricing, and we also use Priority Mail for expedited delivery. We are not able to ship using your shipping account, as we receive discounted shipping rates and pass those savings along to all our customers.
How to Order Notepads:
- A. Select the product you would like to order.
- 1. Let us know if you're a new or returning customer.
- 2. Select your notepad quantity (how many notepads) and the sheet count per pad. Different pad sizes offer different sheet counts.
- 3. Let us know if your artwork bleeds the edge by checking the "Yes, Bleed Required" box.
- 4. Select your ink colors. We print in up to 2 spot inks.
- 5. Select your paper color. Standard white comes at no extra charge. Colored paper adds a $35 charge to your total.
- 6. Upload your artwork. Acceptable file types: pdf, gif, jpg, jpeg, png, eps, tif, tiff, svg. Maximum file size: 5mb.
- 7. Let us know if you have any notes, comments, or questions regarding your order in the text box.
- Paper Produced with 100% Sustainable Fibers, SFI Certified, environmentally conscious
- Colored Paper – 15% additional charge
- Printed with 1 or 2 ink colors
- Standard Ink Colors: Black, Red (PMS 199), Reflex Blue, Green (PMS 347), and Dark Gray (PMS 424)
- Premium Ink Colors – add $20 per color:
Orange (PMS 172), Brown (PMS 168), Forest Green (PMS 350), Purple (PMS 249), Yellow (PMS 137), Blue (PMS 285), and Burgundy (PMS 188)
- Custom PMS colors – add $35.00 per color (due to variations in ink mixing processes, we will color-match to the best of our ability, but we cannot match perfectly)
Notepad Express is based in California, USA. Below you can see a UPS shipping-time estimate to your state.